how can I stop Windows setting HOME?

Fri Jun 6 23:52:00 GMT 2008

Rick Rankin wrote:

> [...]

Looks like it's not that bad. ;-)  I looked and found a likely value down
the first path - NuTCSetupEnviron.  I'd bet if the OP removed this value,
HOME (and other usurped environment variables) would stay unset for good
when changed in the environment.  Didn't try it myself.  I can't really
muck with the machines with MKS that I have access to.

Holliston, MA 01746