sshd not accessible from outside my machine

Nathan Salwen salwen.1@gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 00:09:00 GMT 2008

I installed openssh, openssl, libwrap0 and tcp_wrappers using Cygwin
Setup,  openssh is version 5.0p1-1 and openssl is version 0.9.8h-1.  I
can ssh to other boxes and I can ssh to myself after typing "net start
sshd" but I cannot ssh from other boxes to this box.  When I try that
I get a "Connection timed out" error.

I looked on the mailing list and checked around with google but am
surprised that I seem to be the only one to have this problem.  I am
runnig Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2.

I would appreciate any hints.

Thanks,
Nathan