configure:2090: error: C compiler cannot create executables

sugitakukun sugitakukun@yahoo.co.jp
Wed Jul 9 00:29:00 GMT 2008

Thanks a lot!!

As you say, I have 2 cygwin1.dll in my PC.
When I deleted one in C:\..\SYSTEM ,then

$ cygcheck `gcc -print-prog-name=cc1`
D:\cygwin/lib\gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/cc1.exe
  D:\cygwin\bin\cygwin1.dll
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\ADVAPI32.DLL
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
      C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNEL32.dll