January 2008 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Jan 1 23:11:00 GMT 2008
Ending: Thu Jan 31 23:04:00 GMT 2008
- Remove all related packages?
- Remote Linux desktop in my Cygwin windows PC
- Building Ruby (was Re: Ruby on Rails 2.0.2/Cygwin Bug)
- BBv2 bjam under Cygwin keeps including unused DLL at link stage
- trouble with sshd
- Failed to execute rsh on Windows Vista
- SFTP error 128
- St. Vincent De Paul Orphanage.
- Trouble with cygwin git
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: which-2.18-1
- how to revert to gnuplot 4.0 as 4.2 does not work
- wget gets, but wput doesn't put
- win32-gui-demos.pl dumps core
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: which-2.18-2
- Ruby on Rails 2.0.2/Cygwin Bug
- fork permission denied [WinXP]
- Base packages appear to be missing from fresh setup install
- David's new address
David T-G old address
- PID -> WindowHandle (stop/restart processes)
- mkpasswd (264):  Access is denied.
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: readline-5.2.12-10, libreadline6-5.2.12-10
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: bash-3.2.33-18
- how to change the prompt in Cygwin
- "Unable to access jarfile" when using full path of JAR
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] New: ffcall-1.10-1 -- foreign function call libraries
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clisp-2.43-2, new: clisp-gtk2, clisp-gdi, clisp-clx
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.10.0-2 [experimental]
- win32-gui-demos.pl dumps core (confirmed)
- mmap failing
- "Copying skeleton files." (redux?) & bash not exiting.
- How I got UW-IMAP running on Windows XP
- Observation: setting HOME to "/" can lead to slow cygwin
- Cygwin install not setting paths
- Asciidoc 8.2.3+ breaks git manpages
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: perl-5.10.0-1 [EXPERIMENTAL]
- bash_completion for perl disabled
- how to check email through cygwin
- Does clock() work?
- Installation problem with Windows Server 2008
- need help with bash -c <command> with cygpath
- cygwin, g++ and boost? Do I need dll.a?
- 1.5.25-7: problem about bash completion
- rxvt red is displayed as white
- Donation For Charity.
Mrs. Tina Smith.
- How to use encrypted folder (or filesystem)
CABROL PERALES Alexandre
- Suggestions for 'chere' package
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: asciidoc-8.2.5-1
- where is pdflatex gone?
- [BUG?] run.exe and pdflatex
- problem message when I start Cygwin bash shell
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: git-188.8.131.52-1
- cron does not work: no error message
- Convert windows shortcuts to cygwin soft links
- 1.5.25-7: make -v command does not work
- which mail sending tool I should use?
- Cygwin install hangs at end every time
- Process ends unexpectly
- Getting 'Bad file descriptor' error with 1.5.24-2
- Graphicks Magic on Vista?
Lee D. Rothstein
- ftp hangs
- CVS pserver on cygwin
Sonie John Thomas
- 1.5.25-7: sh.exe crashes while building gcc.gnu.org svn for gcc 4.x
- Finding Autogen
- How can I run a script?
- Running perl script in cron in cygwin under Windows
- cygserver-service doesn't start
- IMAP/POP3 Support
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: boost-1.33.1-4
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: syslog-ng-184.108.40.206-1
- Possible compromised mirror
- [1.7.0 HEAD]: Cygwin no longer encoding/decoding names on managed mounts
- Trouble installing pygtk.
- Environment variables in bash don't get set from scripts
- Wrongfully compiled code
- Defect report: ENOTSOCK on close
- Maybe 1.5 Regression: cp failing while working with cygwin 1.3.22
- can't access c: drive in cygwin
- 'read -p' in ash
Jerry D. Hedden
- bash stackdump
- Cannot install cscope in cygwin
Pham D. Loc
- Busty ex lover jumping on my dong
- FW: can't access c: drive in cygwin
- "net use" and sshd passwd vs. public-key
- setup.exe 2.573.2.2 is crashing in Windows XP
Jose Ramon Huerga
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: stunnel-4.21-1
- Automatic Updates on 2003 with Cygwin
- Fix to xauth problem
- rm fails with bad mount information
- Fwd: 1.5.25-7: Update using setup.exe hangs at "Uninstalling... bash"
- 1.5.25: Python IOError on closing /dev/urandom after read (errno 0)
- cygserver handle leak problem
- ps executable does not appear to match source
- ssh interactive shell not working
Kyle A. Dawson
- 1.5.25-7 : Setup.exe does not download packages
Bob the Builder
- hard link error on Vista with recent snapshots
- Persistent history not working
- Is it possible to build cygwin1.dll on Linux, not cygwin on Windows?
- less ti/te termcap stuff
- Good afternoon!
- why can not get ssh passwd prompt
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mathomatic-12.8.5-1
- setup.exe crashes upgrading (uninstalling) bash
Robert Jason Meerman
- cygwin won't run, missing cygintl-8.dll file - solution that worked for me
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: nasm-2.01-1
- setup.exe 2.573.2.2 is crashing in Windows XP - fixed !
Jose Ramon Huerga
- problem in compiling c program
- Error when running "cygcheck -s -r -v"
- cvs import issue
- lzma vs. new automake [attn lzma maintainer]
- setup.exe fails uninstalling cygrunsrv
- HDF5 and timezone
- cygwin file permissions problem & solution
- Install problems ssmtp
- Cron problem with cron popup windows
- path and .exe issue after initial installation
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: which-2.19-1
- [1.5.25-7] locale not supported?
- what's the difference between /dev/tty1 and /dev/console
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: coreutils-6.10-1
- A warning building Emacs-cvs with recent Cygwin DLL
- Squid use and configuration on cygwin
Dr. Volker Zell
- Cygwin - batch file
- LyX 1.4.5-1 and /etc/fonts/local.conf
- Threading issue in cygwin python 2.5.1-2 ?
- imake on vista with admin rights
- problem uninstalling cygwin snapshot 20070813 running in Win XP SP2
- prevent scroll (or something like that)
- error in using cygrunsrv to run sshd as a service
- CRLF setting stored
- Nicole, Confirmation Requested
- Nicole, Receive instant 10.00 Payments to your account
- HowTo setup cygwin + sshd using hosts.allow and hosts.deny and use detailed logging
- When sshd is started at /etc/rc.d/init.d .. how to start with windows at bootup
- Please upload: clamav-0.92-1
- Equivalent of recycle bin?
- clamav [was: Please upload: clamav-0.92-1]
- Cronjobs not running
- pdksh having problems starting native gvim on Vista x64
- Erratic performance with Cygserver
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: clamav-0.92-1
- editing crontab using gvim
- cygwin emacs Vista: linked dll data write copy failed
- Scripting Cygwin setup.exe
- Compiling emacs 22.1 from source
- About linker otions an rebasing
- About linker options an rebasing
- Running Cygwin in background.
- About linker otions on rebasing
- Limitation in PathName
- bash's builtin "test" command kills bash on Windows Server 2003 R2
Brian J. Johnson
- Acronym submission
- cygwin not working well with vista 64
- root and chown
Robert W. Kuhn
- where to find cygwin equivalent of libCrun.so.1
- OPENSSH passwordless login getting "system error 59" on "net use" cmd with samba
Last message date:
Thu Jan 31 23:04:00 GMT 2008
Archived on: Wed Mar 25 13:51:39 GMT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).