Process ends unexpectly

Marc/MDPI314 marc98@free.fr
Sat Jan 12 06:09:00 GMT 2008

Hi,

    It has been a long time since I last used Cygwin.... but these past
days I did my come back ;-)
and I noticed that many processes stops without any message ("joe"
editor, the "make" program,
"configure" script while I were compiling Videolan VLC, the "cd" command
(yes, it fails !) and many others ...)

Before saying it's "my computer's problem" just read the following  :

1) I had the same problem today at my office ....
2) The 2 tested computers are not linked in any way (so don't think
about viruses ^^)

Sorry, so I don't have any error message, and the behavior is totally
random ....

So I've just a question : do you have the same problem ? Is there any
way to trace program execution in cygwin for example ?

Thx