SFTP error 128

Neil Aggarwal neil@JAMMConsulting.com
Fri Jan 4 20:21:00 GMT 2008

Igor:

I turned off Symantec AntiVirus' protections and
tried again.  I can connect to SSH using a domain account
but when I try to SFTP, I still get error 128.
There is nothing else running that I can think of.

The profile is the default one by cygwin and
there is no /etc/rc.d directory.

I checked the Event Viewer.  The is an event with this:

Event Type:	Information
Event Source:	sshd
Event Category:	None
Event ID:	0