[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: which-2.18-1

A.R. Burgers a.rburgers@quicknet.nl
Wed Jan 2 22:23:00 GMT 2008

LS,

I have a UNC path //ecn/groups/g_zon_solar/Software/cygwin/bin
in my path, refering to some network share.

ls -l `which mrxvt.exe`
ls: cannot access /ecn/groups/g_zon_solar/Software/cygwin/bin/mrxvt.exe:
No such file or directory

Apparently which.exe (the new 2.18-1) strips the leading "/" which is
essential in this case. The old which-1.7 does not strip.

Teun