Grace distribution is not standard

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Mon Feb 25 08:54:00 GMT 2008

Don't send my private email regarding this topic, I am subscribed to
the cygwin list.

Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> Hello
>
> --- Volker Quetschke <quetschke@scytek.de> wrote:
>>> The grace have not been executed on my computer.
>>> Are there people who tried to work the grace on thier computers?
>> Yes, works fine here.
>
> Hmmm!  Then why cannot I execute grace on my computers (in Univ. and Home)?
> I hope that the grace maintainer(s) will solve the problem.

I am the grace maintainer for cygwin, you say grace doesn't work for
you, but you don't give any details. With that amount of information
given I can only respond it works fine here. Be specific about *WHAT*
happens when you execute grace and *HOW* you do it. Remember, it is
a cygwin program that requires an X server running, so you can do
plenty of things wrong.

P.S.: Check this page too: http://cygwin.com/problems.html