Issue with GDB under Cygwin and XP

Ray Hurst rhurst2@cox.net
Sun Feb 24 05:07:00 GMT 2008

I compiled the latest gcc and gdb and it now works under cygwin.
The versions I'm using are:

D:\projects\Eclipse\CDT\HelloWorld2\Debug>gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.2.3

D:\projects\Eclipse\CDT\HelloWorld2\Debug>c:\cygwin\usr\local\bin\gdb
--version
GNU gdb 6.7.1
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-cygwin".

Thanks for your help.

Ray