[1.5.25-7] bash: fork Permission denied

Jamil Ben Alluch mlr@autronix.com
Sun Feb 17 14:52:00 GMT 2008

<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BLODA>.

>If one or the other of these hits the mark, you should be able to rerun
>"setup.exe" and just click through all the screens.  "setup.exe" should
>run all your postinstall scripts and set things up properly.  If not, I
>guess you're stuck starting over again, though it sounds like you don't
>have much invested yet so that's probably not a painful process.

I've looked for other copies of cygwin1.dll, I was unable to find any.
I have removed every installation of cygwin (removed the dirs) every time I changed the installation path.
I have also checked for applications on BLODA; I don't run any of those.

>Could it have been around the time you installed Interix/SFU?

Now that you mention it, that is the only thing I have changed aside from installing the windows updates.
I haven't done any other change to the system aside from that and the updates.
That said, I'm not sure what to do to get this fixed.

> We like this attached instead of appended.

I apologize for this.

Thanks

Jamil

PS: I am not sure how to subscribe to this list, currently viewing the replies on the archives on site...