[ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: irssi-0.8.12-1

burning shadow burning.shadow@gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 08:31:00 GMT 2008

Nope. Everything works fine only when TERM set to cygwin. For example,
numpad keys in vim. This is default setting for TERM and works
perfectly everywhere except that irssi build. And since my own compile
works just fine, I guess something wrong with the release than with my
terminal settings.

PS: I checked it with TERM set to xterm and glitch gone, but I still
hope to see a real fix.