Success in accessing network shares on windows through sshd

Jani Saksa robsku@fiveam.org
Fri Feb 15 14:01:00 GMT 2008

Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> Jani Saksa wrote:
>> If I understand correctly you can't normally see or access mapped
>> network drives on windows when remotely logged through cygwin sshd,
>> but I found a way and I have a couple questions:
>
> Have you seen and read through this?
>
> <http://cygwin.com/faq/faq-nochunks.html#faq.using.shares>

Seems that I've missed that... So there is no easy way to use non-public
share, except with 'net use' command, but is there any work-in-progress
around this issue at the moment?`(personally I would gladly participate,
but I know too little about windows programming and cygwins internals to
actually be helpfull ;) ).

--
Peace & Love,
   Jani a.k.a. Sir Robin * +358 44 927 3992