Can not log in to recently enabled/configured sshd service

Alfred von Campe alfred@von-campe.com
Sat Feb 9 00:33:00 GMT 2008

A quick update on the my situation (I am the original poster).  After
removing Cygwin and reinstalling it, re-running ssh-host-config, and
making the home directory in /etc/passwd a local directory (i.e., not
a network drive), I am now able to log into the Windows system from a
Linux system.  This is great and will help us kick off automated builds.

However, in the remote ssh session, I am not able to access any
network drives (home directories or otherwise), which I can easily do
in a Cygwin window when accessing our build server via terminal
services.  Is this a restriction of how sshd is implemented, or can I
reconfigure something so I can access network drives from within ssh
session?

Alfred