OPENSSH passwordless login getting "system error 59" on "net use" cmd with samba

Terry Orechia Torechia@comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 19:18:00 GMT 2008

>  You should still be able to login as yourself and gain access to
> your network shares.

I am able to login as myself without passwordless login and get access to my
network shares.  However, I am not able to login as myself using
PASSWORDLESS login via public keys and have access to the network shares.  I
need to execute ssh login in a batch script so I need  passwordless login to
work and I need to have access to the network shares when I login.    Is
there some other way to get access to network shares via passwordless login
without changing the user who runs the sshd service and opening the security
hole?

Thanks for your input,
Terry