MinTTY

Wed Dec 31 04:54:00 GMT 2008

Warren Young wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>
>> I don't really feel comfortable having
>> another ssh implementation in Cygwin.
>
> wget, curl
> lftp, ncftp
> links, lynx
> GraphicsMagic, ImageMagick
> ash, bash, tcsh, zsh, scsh, pdksh, posh
> vim, nano, emacs, joe, xemacs, nedit, xedit, gvim
>
> ....need I go on?
>
> Not that I'm pushing for including a puttycyg package.  You'll just need
> a better justification than that to keep it out.

What do any of the programs you've listed have to do with ssh?  Certainly
none of these that comprise Cygwin packages have a ssh implementation of
their own as part of the package.  Since this is what Chris was voicing
concern about, I don't see that any of utilities you listed above would
fall into the same category.  I guess you'll have to try harder. ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746