Building kernel modules

Thu Aug 21 17:07:00 GMT 2008

Bosko Radivojevic wrote:
> Larry,
>
> thank you for your answer. I'll ask there too. Besides this good
> advice, do you have any other related to problem I'm trying to solve?

Sorry no.  I'm no cross-compile expert and I don't use the GNU ARM
tool-chain.  To me, it sounds like there's a problem with the installation
of the tool-chain, a step was missed in the process, or there's a problem
in the environment that's misdirecting the tool-chain.  I'm sure there are
other possibilities though the lack of detailed information about the
install process at the GNU ARM site would suggest that a non-working
tool-chain after the install is done is not typical.  So that would lead
me back to thinking that it's either an install problem, which may be
solved by a re-installation, or your usage doesn't match the intent of
the project.  But these are really just WAGs, even if any of them hit
close to the mark. ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746