setup.exe crashing on postgress uninstall

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Wed Aug 13 23:00:00 GMT 2008

William Deegan schrieb:
> I just downloaded latest setup.exe and ran it to update my current packages.
> When it got to uninstalling postgresql prior to installing the new
> version, it crashed and hung.

I remember having experimented with a postinstall script.
This was a failed attempt, and should be removed, if so.

mv /etc/preremove/postgresql.sh*

Which version do you want to uninstall exactly?

--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/  http://murbreak.at/