grep exit with STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION error

Bayu Adiwibowo bayuadi.w@gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 14:56:00 GMT 2008

When I try to make Portable Cygwin running from USB, I using batch
script to install cygwin automatically and call sh script to make cygwin
user account. Unfortunately after several test and tunning my script
exited with STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLANTION error and make system unstable.
When i try to run my script again unfortunately i can't reproduce this
error again for further investigation. I wonder if it's just temporary
error or some thing wrong with my script, also maybe some one can give
me suggestion to improve my script.

I run cygwin 1.5.25 in Windows XP 2002 SP2 with Intel Pentium MMX 250
MHz with 128 ram

I attach my script, cygcheck output and grep stackdump file