gcc version 3.4.4 (cygming special, gdc 0.12, using dmd 0.125) Internal compiler error

Cory Cohen cfcohen@verizon.net
Sat Apr 19 15:47:00 GMT 2008

Hello again,

Several days ago I sent a bug report about an internal compiler error to
the cygwin and gcc-bugs lists.  I've not heard back anything from either
of the lists, and was wondering if there was something more that I
needed to provide.  I realize there's no support contract here, and I'm
not expecting that a solution be handed to me.  I'm happy to investigate
further if someone will point me in the right direction.  But so far I
think I've done exactly what was asked of me to report the report the
problem...

Should I try to create a ticket in gcc bugzilla?  Has anyone been able
to reproduce the problem?  Will cygwin or gcc track this problem?  Am I
done, and I just need to wait patiently for someone to get to it?  I'm
just wondering what to do now...