Libtool 2.2.2

Brian Dessent brian@dessent.net
Fri Apr 4 20:36:00 GMT 2008

Bobby McNulty wrote:

> Last night, I updated my Cygwin installation and received libtool 2.2.2

Seeing as how libtool2.2 is not listed in any 'requires:' line you must
have manually selected it in order for it to be installed.  Per the
release announcement, it is incompatible with the libtool1.5 package,
which means you have to manually deselect all other libtool packages if
you select libtool2.2.  You can only have one of the two at any time
installed, and there's no way for setup to enforce that which is why
it's not listed in any 'requires:'.

Brian