Cygwin is saving my ass

Morgan gangwere 0.fractalus@gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 01:57:00 GMT 2008

Stepp, Charles wrote:
 > Yeah...I use shell scripts to rename and rearrange music and podcasts on
 > my MP3 Players. I just don't understand why the original namers can't
 > get the Year before Month before Day concept.
 >
 > Charles Stepp
 > Meskimen's Law:
 > There's never time to do it rite, but there's always time to do it over.

I wrote a nice little python script to do that... its rather long and
uses libmp3. The only problem is that neither side can easily handle a
title such as /home/morgan/Music/Binärpilot - You Can't Stop Da
Funk/Binärpilot - Markell Fiksen.mp3 because the ä should be an
umulated a. lowercase. unicode sez so.

(thunderbird isnt picking up the list again! Grrr!)
--
Morgan Gangwere

Unknown Software