setup.exe deleted some files

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Wed Sep 26 20:48:00 GMT 2007

I'm adapting to all the changes since B20. I have adopted the following
changes in the way I do things:
    1) make sure my backups are *really* working before any upgrades
    2) institute protected programs; by linking items in /bin to /localbin
    3) now that I better understand "setup", go with the flo
    4) put locally written pgms into /localbin to leave /bin cygwin only

I thank you all for your replies to this thread.  Now that I'm retired I
have more time to deal with problems & changes.

- Paul McFerrin