setup.exe deleted some files

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Mon Sep 24 20:13:00 GMT 2007

When I inadvertantly ran setup to perform an upgrade of my B20
environment the other week, I noticed that it deleted some files in my
/bin directory.  One particular file was "cal.exe" which I use more
frequently than a real calendar.  Is this normal or was it a fluke.  I
restored it from my backups.  Also deleted were "egrep.exe" and "fgrep.exe".

Can anyone explain the logic setup uses to determine which files to
delete?  Was it caused by some menu items not being checked with "keep"?