[Packaging BUG] Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mutt-1.4.2.2-2

Dr. Volker Zell Dr.Volker.Zell@oracle.com
Thu Sep 20 15:21:00 GMT 2007

    > I've made a new version of 'mutt' available for installation.  Mutt is a
    > text mode mail user agent.  This version uses the shared version of
    > libiconv which reduces the size of mutt.exe dramatically.  More
    > importantly, it fixes the problems that were reported with FAT32
    > filesystems:

/etc/{Muttrc|mime.types} will be overridden everytime you install a new
version. Would it be possible to place both below /etc/defaults/etc and copy via
postinstall script to /etc?

Ciao
  Volker