PROBLEM SOLVED! (was: Re: Is there someone offering cygwin paid support?)

Marko Loparic markolopa@gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:41:00 GMT 2007

THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED. Thanks a lot to everyone that helped.

The problem disappeared by itself without any manipulations on my
side. Probably the network administrators changed something.

Keith: thanks for the tip of using Process Explorer. It is a very nice tool.

d. henman: switching to linux is a good idea, I did it at home, but at
work I am not allowed (I know, perhaps I should change the job too...)

Steve: thanks for the help and the suggestions.

Have a good day,
Marko