scp and sftp commands not working on cygwin installed server

Sam Snitman ssnitman@yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 18:55:00 GMT 2007

I am trying to use command line scp and sftp on a
Windows NT 5.2 server that has cygwin installed.  When
I enter the ‘scp’ command or the 'sftp' command, it
gives me the usage as if they are installed, however,
when I try to connect to a remote server using the
command ‘scp filename1 userid@hostname:filename2’, it
returns the message:

/usr/bin/ssh: No such file or directory
lost connection

Same for sftp command.  I can find scp.exe and
sftp.exe in D:\cygwin\bin.  Can anyone give me some
direction on how to trouble-shoot this?  I have
attached the results of cygcheck -v -s -r.

Thanks