Unable to recirsively delete a directory

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Tue Oct 16 17:18:00 GMT 2007

I've been seeing this same problem since B20!  It usually involves
deleting a large directory tree with a few thousand files.  I just
switch to MS-Dos mode and use their rm command without any problem.  So
yes, looks like more than one person has seen this problem.

- Paul