Users connected to my computer using Cygwin

Daniel Noll daniel@nuix.com
Wed Oct 10 00:44:00 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007 17:56:03 Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Oct  8 12:40, dzapffe19 wrote:
> > I want to see who is connected to my machine at a particular time to
> > ensure that I am the only one able to access my computer.
> > Is it possible to log all connections of Cygwin?
> > If so how?
>
> No, not how, who.

"How" was the right question, although there was a missing comma so a
misunderstanding wouldn't be completely surprising.

In any case the question is, what is meant by "connections of Cygwin"?  If you
do a "ps axf" you will see the commands currently running alongside the UID
which is running it, so you can certainly see who is running shells.

Daniel