llrint implementation in Cygwin

Diego Biurrun diego@biurrun.de
Mon Oct 1 17:50:00 GMT 2007

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> [...]
>
> So all in all you have refuted some points I never made, while bungling
> some of the research used to substantiate your claims.  What is the
> point you are trying to prove here?

To be a bit more precise and constructive: We have had workarounds of
all sorts in the codebase but have been working hard to eliminate them,
especially over the last year or so.  To achieve this we have put an
embargo on new workarounds, whatever gets freshly added has to be
minimally intrusive and strictly based on feature checks, not on OS
checks, version checks and similar things.

best regards

Diego