Problems Starting sshd as a service through CYGWIN

Kyle Flavin Kyle.Flavin@warnerbros.com
Thu Nov 29 23:46:00 GMT 2007

Whoops, ignore the last email, I accidentally must have hit a send
hotkey, because I fired it off before I had finished typing.  Sorry.

I have changed a lot, so I'll probably go back and start fresh one more
time.  The first time I ran sshd, I did not run it from a system-owned
shell; I ran it as Administrator, so perhaps that has something to do
with my problem.  I'll give it another try.  Thanks for the feedback.