Perl is installed in /lib, but Config.pm indicates it is in /usr/local/lib

Etienne noneofyourbus28@hotmail.com
Wed Nov 28 23:06:00 GMT 2007

I have been trying to build rrdtool and as I watched it run I noticed a
problem with Perl and TCL./TK.  Both indicated that they were installed in
/usr/local/lib.  I tried a clean install of cygwin, but it still installed
them into /lib.  I checked Config.pm and it still indicates that it is in
/usr/local/lib.  Why is there a discrepancy?

I am running the latest version of cygwin

Thanks
Etienne