Replying to messages

Sylvain RICHARD sr75pro@free.fr
Mon Nov 19 23:18:00 GMT 2007

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2007 at 09:21:39PM +0100, Sylvain RICHARD wrote:
>
>> Okay, now I get it. You can get the munged version of your message at:
>> http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/...
>> <http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/...
>> and the pristine one at:
>> http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/...
>> <http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/...
>>
>> *Sighs*
>>

> Sigh, indeed.  It is very considerate of you to post these for any
> potential spammer who is scraping this mailing list.  i'm sure they
> are very grateful.
>
> cgf

To all of you in this thread, the "sigh" referred to my previous
puzzlement re skipmung, see
http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2007-10/msg00536.html. The only further
help I got was about a kangahippo (DaveK, no worries - I love reading
cygwin-talk btw).

Brad, sorry for posting a link to a page which contains your e-mail
address. I had seen Igor's was there but as he posts it in his signature
I thought it was of no consequence.

Christopher, If by your remark you meant that one address was harvested
I have to bow to you. If you meant that the skipmung thingie is a secret
trick best left in the dark, then I have to disagree.

Best regards

    Sylvain