linked dll data write copy failed errors

David Barr david20708@gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:56:00 GMT 2007

I'm getting this error a lot on my laptop which is running Windows XP.
 I tried running rebaseall (I found this suggestion in the archives),
but it didn't help.  There are a couple things that I know usually
cause the error.  One is running the "startx" command.  I've attached
the output of this command, which does not run to completion.  I can't
get an X session to start.  The error also happens a lot when I try to
run the "dired" command in emacs which runs a subprocess to get a
directory listing.  I've also included my cygcheck output.