[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ncdu-1.3-1
Tue Nov 13 20:35:00 GMT 2007
Version 1.3-1 of ncdu has been uploaded.
ncdu is a ncurses-based disk usage viewer. It provides a fast and
easy-to-use interface through 'du' utility. It allows to browse through
the directories and show percentages of disk usage.
- Fixed apparent size display, use S_BLKSIZE instead of 512.
- Ignore file names with '/' to avoid crash when browsing
- Added 'r'-key to refresh the current directory
- Removed option to calculate apparent size: both
the disk usage and the apparent size are calculated.
- Added 'a'-key to switch between showing apparent
size and disk usage.
- Added 'i'-key to display information about the
- Added du-like exclude patterns
- Fixed bug #1758403: large directories work fine now
- Rewrote a large part of the code
- Fixed a bug with wide characters
- Performance improvements when browsing large dirs
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Then, run setup and keep clicking "Next".
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If this does not work, then look at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the
email header of this message. Send email to the address specified
there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
More information about the Cygwin