[ANNOUNCEMENT] clisp-2.41-2 released

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 7 21:41:00 GMT 2007

Aaron Brown wrote:
> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> ...the answer to your question is to first pick 'keep' and
>> then manually make any changes to things you do want to
>> install/upgrade.
>
> That's what I've been doing.  When I leave "Keep" selected,
> clicking on CLISP's entry in the "New" column cycles between
> "Keep" (my current version is 2.39-2), "2.41-1", and
> "Uninstall", whereas when I select "Curr", it cycles through
> -- wait a minute -- the same three things!  When I did this
> yesterday, the cycling on "Curr" (but not that on "Keep")
> included the version I want (2.41-2), but now neither do.

Hmm, ok, I was misunderstanding the problem then. You are getting a new
package list, right? (I.e. you are not trying to install locally?)

> cygcheck -s -v -r output is attached.  Is there anything I
> can try to debug this?

I want to say a setup log is more helpful but I'm not sure if it makes a
new one each time or not. Time for one of the setup.exe gurus to step in...

--
Matthew
child: Do not try to read the .sig. That is impossible. Instead you must