[ANNOUNCEMENT] clisp-2.41-2 released

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Mon May 7 21:04:00 GMT 2007

Aaron Brown wrote:
> Dave Korn wrote:
>> You may be doing something wrong:  all those mirrors are
>> up-to-date, and according to the timestamps have been
>> since a couple of days after the release
>
> Indeed I was.  I use a dialup connection and, to minimize
> the time spent downloading, I select the "Keep" radio button
> on the "Select Packages" screen.

RTFM, or in this case, RTFTT (TT= tooltip) :-). "keep" means "do not
make any changes", so...

> Is there an easy way to use setup.exe to install CLISP
> 2.41-2 (or any other desired package) without having to
> manually uncheck all the things I don't want?

...the answer to your question is to first pick 'keep' and then manually
make any changes to things you do want to install/upgrade.

--
Matthew
child: Do not try to read the .sig. That is impossible. Instead you must