setup.exe is REALLY old! (was: Updated: readline-5.0-4, libreadline6-5.0-4)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Fri May 4 20:52:00 GMT 2007

Eric Blake wrote:
> According to Atzinger, Joseph on 5/4/2007 2:28 PM:
>> I feel your pain with slow release times.
>
> Huh?  The problem here isn't slow release times [snip]

I'm guessing he was referring to "I really wish we
could get a new setup.exe release made official", in which case I second
the sentiment. How long has it been since the current setup.exe was
released, anyway? Um... judging my the may 2006 timestamp on my
setup-2.529.exe (newer than the 2.510 that is still linked from
cygwin.com), it's been more than a year.

--
Matthew
Current geek index: 62%