sshd: can't mount samba shares

DePriest, Jason R. jrdepriest@gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:03:00 GMT 2007

On 3/5/07, David Abrahams
> on Mon Mar 05 2007, Corinna Vinschen  writes:
> > On Mar  5 08:43, David Abrahams wrote:
> >> Corinna Vinschen  writes:
> >

> > http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR
>
> OK, it took me an hour to figure out how to do that on Gnus.  If
> you're going to ask everyone to do that maybe you should also include
> a link to some resource that tells people how to set it up on various
> clients.
>
> --
> Dave Abrahams
> Boost Consulting
> www.boost-consulting.com

For both http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR and
http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU, I just take the extra 30 seconds and
do it manually.

Gmail doesn't let me set that stuff up, but since this particular
mailing list prefers that things are done a certain way, I just use
the delete key and cut / paste stuff where they like it.

-Jason