sockets pbs..

jano trouba trouba_1@hotmail.fr
Wed Jan 31 13:05:00 GMT 2007

>sys/socket.h is also a Cygwin thingy.  Only the include files under
>/usr/include/w32api and /usr/include/mingw are useful for non-cygwin
>apps.  If you want to use the POSIX headers, build a Cygwin app.

OK

Let's say I do not want the POSIX flag. And I want to use only w32api and
mingw..

so  what should be my flags ?

cc -Wall -march=athlon-xp -mno-cygwin -mwindows    ???

But the /usr/include directory is the default, isn't it ?
All the files in that directory are common, aren't they ?
Or shoudl I re-define the default as being /usr/include/mingw ?