Default For Install Should Be Install Everything

Michael Boom boom0192@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 03:44:00 GMT 2007

When people I tell about Cygwin install it, they tend
to use the default.  They donÂ’t realize that by
clicking the word “Default”, it will change to
Install, and install everything.  I think the default
should be to install everything.  Few people are going
to read the installation documentation and few people
want to install less than everything.  Does anyone
agree?  If so who should I send my opinion to?