cygwin-email utility clipping attached zips

Joey Officer jofficer@wi.rr.com
Wed Jan 10 17:27:00 GMT 2007

I spoke with Dean as well, the author, and he advised the same.  I wrote
a little script that accomplishes what I need, and wanted to share it,
pasted in line below:

email.bash
#!/bin/bash
export file=""