Make and rsync can no longer find commands?

Ned Batchelder ned@nedbatchelder.com
Mon Jan 1 22:23:00 GMT 2007

Sorry, it's attached.

Another data point: These problems happen when running make or rsync
from a Windows console running cmd.exe.  If I start a bash session (just
by running bash in my Windows console), then run "make clean", it works
fine.  Same for rsync: run it from cmd.exe, ssh is not found.  Run it
from a bash session, and it works fine.

Thanks for the help.

--Ned.