Setting up a ssh service

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 02:48:00 GMT 2007

On 2/24/07, Brian Dessent <brian@dessent.net> wrote:
> Web Developer wrote:
>
> > add a new entry to system variables:
> > New variable name is CYGWIN, variable value is ntsec
>
> Why do people keep repeating this chestnut?  'ntsec' is the default.
> There is no need to have it in CYGWIN.  Having CYGWIN=ntsec is a no-op.
> This does nothing.
>
> Brian
>
> --

Hello!
Brian, CGF, (and the first correspondent after CGF) the facts were
that I knew I had seen that string of events documented someplace.
But, ah, I had misplaced it. It does work. And much like the Linux
boxes I know as it happens.

Obviously it should be part of the base documents, and I know I have
read them. I'll do more of that before I ask a question that is more
of a case of RTMF.

--
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8@gmail.com
"This signature was once found posting rude