gracebat runs in X, but not as a system call from a perl script

moka@hol.gr moka@hol.gr
Thu Feb 22 07:03:00 GMT 2007

Note sure I understand what the bash solution is:
 I do startxwin to open an X-session, then I do
 bash
and then run
perl myscript.pl
This stumbles on the same problem

So if I understand you correctly, replacing "gracebat"
by "C:\path_to_gracebat.exe\gracebat"(which cmd.exe would presumably understand)
would work?