FAQ entry? [ Was: Re: trouble with bash / if in recent release / update ? ]

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 6 23:07:00 GMT 2007

Darryl Okahata wrote:
> Eric Blake <ebb9@byu.net> wrote:
>> Actually, it's not the version of cygwin, but the version of bash that matters
>> in this instance.  Get your facts straight, and don't rehash something that has
>> already been beaten to death on this list if you don't want to receive our
>> annoyed responses.
>
>      Well, I do appreciate the reply, and, if someone will tell me how,
> I'll even write up an entry for submission to the FAQ.  (Yes, I've
> searched, and found nothing that describes how to submit FAQ entries.)

...the problem is that you did not RTFRNBG. Maybe this *should* be a
FAQ, although the aforementioned changes to setup would help. (Say, how
come RTFRN isn't in the 'problem reporting' section at least? :-))

--
Matthew
HIPPOS feel unacknowledged. HIPPOS get angry.
 > PRAISE HIPPOS
HIPPOS seem somewhat placated.