How to configure cygwin setup to proceed without warning notification popup

thealmostrealmccoy thealmostrealmccoy@gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 07:34:00 GMT 2007

Before cygwin begins the download of set up files, it displays the list of
obsolete mirror sites. I unselected these sites before proceeding with the
download.

However these messages(mentioned in previous post) appear when the download
is in progress. I have to click ok for all the messages before it proceeds.

I will update to the latest version of the setup application and try again.