[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.25-7
Mon Dec 17 09:49:00 GMT 2007
I've put Cygwin 1.5.25-7 out of test. This is now the new release
Changes since version 1.5.25-5:
- Fix return value of poll().
- Fix file position in append mode for non-Cygwin processes.
- Fix missing definition of struct iovec when including sys/socket.h.
- tzset is now thread safe.
- Fix a problem with spurious memory allocation failure.
- Fix permission settings for directories on non-NTFS file systems.
- Fix NaN and +-inf handling in various math functions.
- Fix a problem with potentially wrong results in tgammaf().
To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page. This downloads setup.exe to your
system. Save it and run setup, answer the questions, then look for
'cygwin' in the 'Base' category (it should already be selected).
If you have questions or comments, please send them to the Cygwin
mailing list. See http://cygwin.com/lists.html for details.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there. It will be in the format:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
More information about the Cygwin