compiling with gmp not working

Ankit Singla ankits@umich.edu
Sat Aug 11 17:47:00 GMT 2007

As a matter of fact, I can't seem to use many of the basic build tools
cygwin provides. A pidgin-2.1.0 configure tells me I don't have
inet_aton or regex, both of which, if I understand correctly, are
included in a base cygwin install. The headers for both of those also
exist in /usr/include. Calling configure with "CPP_FLAGS=-I/usr/include"
(in both of these cases) also results in the same issue.