Possible bug: d does not seem to read ~/.d.conf

Thorsten Kampe thorsten@thorstenkampe.de
Fri Aug 10 13:33:00 GMT 2007

* Yaakov (Cygwin Ports) (Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:09:11 -0500)
> Ronald Fischer wrote:
> > From
> >
> >    info d
> >
> > we can see that /usr/bin/d is supposed to honour a configuration file
> > ~/.d.conf and that in this file, the boolean variable hidden-files-shown
> > corresponds to the --hidden-files flag in the d command line.
>
> Hmmm, that page of the info appears to be outdated.  See the Command
> Line Options section as well as /usr/share/doc/d-1.2.0/d.conf.example
> for current syntax.

These resources don't contradict the info file but state the same.
Fact is that d under Cygwin ignores ~/.d.conf while under Linux it
works as expected.

Thorsten