sys/mman.h missing MCL_CURRENT ...

Fred Hansen zweibieren@yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 21:13:00 GMT 2007

A program I am trying to port to cygwin does
    #include <sys/mman.h>
and later calls mlockall, which is defined in mman.h:
    mlockall(MCL_CURRENT | MCL_FUTURE);

HOWEVER, MCL_CURRENT and MCL_FUTURE are undefined. So the build fails.

In other systems MCL_... are defined in <bits/mman.h>, but my
cygwin (cygcheck output attached) lacks /usr/include/bits and even if it
did, <sys/mman.h> does not include <bits/mman.h>

Is there some package I am supposed to have added to cygwin to get
definitions for MCL_CURRENT, etc? I have almost all the packages.

Thanks,
Fred Hansen

http://tv.yahoo.com/